These SMM326 notes contain information that will help students to refine the idea of strategy, porters 5 forces, basic principles of strategy and many other tools. These notes give an overview of week 1, week 2, week 3 and week 5. There are 12 pages in this document.
- Why an understanding of the changes in the underlying structure of an industry (and its significant market segments) causes incumbent firms to change assumptions about their strategy positioning or to re-asses their surroundings.
- Why a succesful focused strategy presents significant challenges/ constraints to its own growth strategy? Resolve? – Approaches/ Options unlock constraints
- Good corporate strategy improves the competitive performance of its business units compared to where business units operate independently? – Resource based strategy
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific