These notes relate to PS1005 Biological Psychology and the provide summarised bullet points from the Kalat Biological Psychology (11th Ed.) ebook. There are 8 topics covered in this revision pack:
- Introduction to Biological Psychology (3 pgs);
- The Neuron (Basic Structure and Action Potential, 4 pgs);
- The Neuron (Synaptic Transmission and Psychopharmacology, 7 pgs);
- Neuroanatomy (6 pgs);
- Brain Development and Plasticity (6 pgs);
- The Brain Stem (Sleep, Circadian Rhythms and Homeostasis, 7 pgs);
- The Cortex (Lower and Higher Functions + Laterality, 6 pgs);
- Hormones and Gender Development (6 pgs).
This student achieved a first in the final exam for PS1005.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific