These notes relate to PS1003 Cognitive Psychology and the provide summarised key points/paragraphs from Eysenck & Keane 2015, 7th edition. The notes contain revision questions answered containing critical information that are relevant to learn. There are 6 topics covered in this revision guide.
- Implicit learning – 3 pages
- Processing and forgetting – 6 pages
- Forgetting and long term memory systems – 3 pages
- Memory systems – 6 pages
- Selective attention – 8 pages
- Focused attention, Disorders, Visual search – 5 pages
Using these study guides, this student received a 1st.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific