The course PS1003 focuses on Cognitive Approaches to Mind and Behaviour. These study guides provide helpful notes relating to each lecture and also includes notes from the essential reading (Eysenck and Keane, 2015 7th Ed). There are 8 study guides included in this pack.
- Week 1 – Implicit Learning (3 pgs);
- Week 2 – Processing and Forgetting (6 pgs);
- Week 3 – Encoding Specificity and Long-term Memory Systems (4 pgs);
- Week 4 – Episodic and Semantic Memory, and Non-declarative Memory (8 pgs);
- Week 5 – Change Blindless and Inattentional Blindness (6 pgs);
- Week 8 – Focused and Divided Attention (7 pgs);
- Week 9 – Major Attention Networks and Disorders of Visual Attention (6 pgs);
- Week 10 – Visual Search and Divided Attention (6 pgs).
This student achieved a first in the final exam for PS1003.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific