MG208 Business Transformation and Project Management Key Revision Notes
This document contains 16 pages, including core content needed for MG208 (lecture summaries, class notes, readings and useful examples).
These notes cover exam topics:
1. Basic definitions and history of project management.
2. How do projects and programmes enable organisational strategy?
3. Identifying and managing stakeholders.
4. Project management methodologies.
5. Why is governance important for project management and what organisational forms does it take?
6. Risk management and uncertainty.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific