MA203 Revision Slides is a set of six unique documents that span over 500 slides worth of notes and revision material. These Latex typeset notes cover chapters 1 to 6 and are presented in a very clear and logical manner. A preview of each first page of four slides is shown in the screenshots above.
Topics covered are:
- Sequences and series on the real line.
- Metric and normed spaces; open and closed sets, topological properties of sets and equivalent metrics, sequences in metric spaces, compactness, completeness.
- Continuity of real valued functions and of functions between metric spaces, uniform continuity and Lipschitz condition.
- Differentiation of real valued functions, the mean value theorem, differentiation of functions between Euclidean spaces (Fréchet derivative) and partial derivatives.
- Riemann integral and the fundamental theorem of calculus.
- Sequences and series of functions; pointwise and uniform convergence of sequences of functions, power series and series in normed spaces.