Very detailed Constitutional and Administrative/Public Law notes. This student achieved of high First of 77.0%. These notes cover the first term of public law.
Includes notes of
– Rule of law
– Three heads of the state – Executive, Legislative and Judiciary and the Separation of Powers
– UK Constitution
– EU and EU supremacy
These are my own personal notes that I revised from while studying Public Law in my first year. I combined notes from lecture presentations and 'Elliot & Thomas, Public Law'.
There are 44 pages in total and 8 unique documents.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific