LL233 Evidence Revision contains 31 pages and over 17,000 words . This student achieved a 1st class honours in the module with a raw mark of 70. Contains topics from both the Michaelmas and Lent terms. These notes concentrate on criminal evidence and emphasis is placed on matters of principle and conceptual issues rather than the fine detail of legal rules. The aims of these notes is to help you understand how to reason about evidence, and explore ways to critique on the modern law of criminal evidence.
Topics covered are:
1. BURDEN OF PROOF AND PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE
3. SEXUAL HISTORY EVIDENCE
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific