Comprehensive study notes including material from lectures, classes, readings and most further readings.
The 7 topics include:
– Subsidiarity and National Parliaments
– Authority of EU Law
– Differentiated Integration in Europe / Brexit
– Economic and Monetary Union (EMU)
– Fundamental Rights
– Free Movement (in general)
– Free Movement of Goods
72 pages in total.
Achieved 67 in the May 2018 exam.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific