LL209 – Commercial and Enterprise Law Notes for the Lent Term. These notes have been colour coordinated for better clarity and contains 83 pages.
These notes cover all the topics in a lot of detail as they are made directly from all the required readings in the text books and the content that is included in the lecture slides.
FURTHERMORE: THESE INCLUDE NOTES TAKEN DURING CLASSES, WHICH GO THROUGH HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON EACH TOPIC FROM THE PROBLEM SETS
Covered Topics in FULL using the D&L Texbook and covering many many cases from S&W (summarised for ease of learning):
- Shareholders liability and the corporate veil (TOPIC 12 & 13)
- Director’s Duties (Topic 14 & 15)
- Company liability and delegated agency
- Creditor priority and secured finance
- Insolvency procedures
- Creditor and director liability after insolvency
Topics partially covered:
- Corporate Theory and Constitutional Governance
- Corporate Litigation