Comprehensive exam revision notes on the most popular exam topics that come up most often in LL106 exam papers, namely:
- Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Judicial Review (Proportionality and Wednesbury unreasonableness / irrationality in particular)
- Human Rights (the Human Rights Act, a British Bill of Rights, common law protection)
- Devolution (federalism and future of the UK)
- The Prerogative Power (and its relationship with statute – the Miller case in particular for 2017)
As these documents contain textbook chapter summaries, lecture notes, class notes, further readings, extracts from academic articles, famous quotes and such, they can be said to be the only notes needed for the particular areas specified!
Case names and authors/academics are coloured and important keywords bolded/italicized/underlined for convenience.
There are five unique documents with a total page count of over 60 pages, submitted by a student who achieved 2:1 in the summer exams.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific