HY118 Notes contains detailed notes from a variety of readings and essay plans for 5 of the topics, including:
1. The Scientific Revolution
2. The Early Modern State: Institutions and Practices: Charles V & Francis I
3. Religious Identity, Conversion and Persecution
4. Exploration and Tourism in the Eighteenth Century
5. Era of Atlantic Revolutions: American, French and Haitian Revolutions
Also contains two full essays:
1. What challenges did Charles V face in maintaining his empire and how successfully did he deal with them by the 1550s?
2. Pre-modern Europe has been called a persecuting society. Discuss.
This student achieved 68% on this module, and there are 30 pages in this document.