GV227 Study Notes contains three unique documents to help you to master the core content of the course.
- A thorough exam guide covering the following topics: neoliberalism, monetarism, industrial policy, independent central banks, and independent regulatory agencies.
- Reading summaries that cover all key readings and most recommended readings comprehensively. Contains 75 pages in total.
- A summary of key concepts in GV227, tested in Part 2 (short questions) of the exam
In total, there are 101 pages included in these notes.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific