GV225 (Public Policy and Choice) – Lent Term Reading Notes Pack
This pack contains very detailed reading summaries for the most Lent Term topics of GV225 course, including:
1. Voting Behaviour – Turnout
2. Voting Behaviour – Strategic Voting
3. The Legislative – The Role of Rules (uni-dimensional policy space)
4. The Executive – Coalitions
6. Interest Groups – Vote Buying and Subsidies
7. Interest Groups – Vote Persuasion
8. Judiciary – Elected or Appointed Judges?
Every reading summary contains the key arguments, diagrams (if applicable) and empirical evidence, which is extremely useful in preparation for the essay part of the GV225 exam.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific