Contains two sets of notes for MT and LT.
- This set of notes cover the Michaelmas Term materials for FM212. It includes summarised notes of the lecture materials and additional tips and explanation of hard-to-grasp concepts such as CAPM, etc. Particular emphasis given to more difficult topics such as CAPM, Derivatives and Options Pricing.
- These notes contains the study notes for Lent Term teachings which focuses on Corporate Finance. Topics covered includes capital structure irrelevance, trade-off theory and M&A. Provides real world application example to explain the relevance of course learnings to real world happenings.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific