The complete and detailed summary to every required reading covered in the EC313 (Industrial Economics Course).
Includes a total of 11 summaries over 16 pages.
Also includes detailed analysis in bullet format detailing the key findings, analysis, background and class discussion covered for these readings. Designed to provide a quick and complete summary to supplement knowledge of the course that is all examinable.
- Alcoa Summary I
- Alcoa Summary II
- Auto mobile Industry – Vertical Integration, Monte verde
- Contract Duration and Relationship – Specific Investments: Empirical Evidence from Coal
- David Genesove – Adverse Selection in the Whole sale Used Car Market
- Lysine Price Fixing
- Ghemawat; Expansion in the Titanium Dioxide Industry
- Jefferson Parish Hospital vs Hyde
- Monsanto v. Spray Rite (1984) RPM
- Predatory Pricing in the Airline Industry
- Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK
The guide also makes links between practical applications and key pieces of economic theory studied throughout. The guide was written by a high achieving BSc Economics student looking to achieve first class honours in this module. The pack will undoubtedly aid understanding and contribute towards better exam performance in this module.