There notes contain four parts of notes from module 2 and module 3. Each set of module notes has a summary of class notes and a summary of the readings.
Module 2 Management accounting and strategy
- Lecture 1 Accounting, Innovation and Strategic Planning
- Lecture 2 The Value-Chain Perspective: Accounting for customers and suppliers
- Lecture 3 Accounting, “Big Date” and the virtual organisation
- Lecture 4 Accounting and mitigation of risk and uncertainty
Module 3: Management Accounting and Organizational Control
- Lecture 1 Management Control and Budgeting
- Lecture 2 and 3 Management Control and Variance Analysis
- Lecture 4 Decentralisation and transfer pricing
There are 30 pages in total. This student achieved a 1st grade in AC211.
- Instant Email Access Link Delivery
- Unlimited Access | Read Only
- Manually Checked for Accuracy
- Module and Course Specific